Now that you have purchased some new clothing from Haband, it’s time to show it off! A trip to the movies is always fun but can add up between the price of tickets and concessions. But there are ways you can save at the movie theater. Below are some tips to keep more money in your wallet!
- Go to a matinee or weekday showing. Make sure to check your local theaters, times and prices.
- Most theaters offer a senior discount. This tends to be on a specific day of the week and varies by theater. Call beforehand to get more information.
- Do you frequent one specific theater chain? If so, check to see if they have a loyalty club.
- There are places where you can purchase discounted tickets such as Costco and through AAA (both require membership).
- Deal sites like Groupon and LivingSocial occasionally have deals on tickets.
We hope you found this article helpful. Enjoy your trip to the movie theater!
Source: Bergen Record